The question so many people ask is what is the best way to make money online?
The reality is there are so many ways it’s difficult if not impossible to say what the best way is. There are so many variables and so many moving parts.
It’s kind of like asking which the best car or which the best food is.
It depends on if:
- you have any idea what you’re doing
- you have a website
- you know if you want to market or sell or both
- you know what you want to market, sell, or both
- you have money and/or time to invest
- you’re willing to put in the amount of effort it takes
What do you expect?
Are you expecting to hit the ground running and start cashing checks made payable to you right away or are you more realistic and realize it doesn’t happen overnight for most people?
Are you expecting that there will be someone to bring you along and show you the ropes or do you plan to go it alone?
Unless you have lots of money and can hire people to do all the work for you, you should probably plan to give it several months before seeing any real money. It’s possible it could be several months before seeing any money at all.
Assuming you don’t have a lot of money or possibly no money at all, are you up to learning step-by-step beginning at whatever level you are currently, whether that’s beginner, intermediate, or advanced?
If you’re teachable and can allow yourself the time it takes to learn at your own pace, it simply becomes a question of how long it will take for you to “get it” and start making money.
Is there a program that offers?
- Literally everything you need to succeed including:
- Free or paid membership
- free or paid websites
- Website development courses
- WordPress format websites
- WordPress training
- $0 premium membership 7-day, no-mandatory-commitment trial
- Low cost training
- How-to courses about literally all phases of affiliate marketing
- Online university-style learning at your own pace
- Live video classes
- Dedicated online bootcamps
- Keyword research training including 10 free keyword searches
- 24/7 online support
- Online access to a massive community helping one another
- Online access to the owners
- Much more
The answer is absolutely yes!
The question is not what the best way to make money online is.
The question you should be asking is how you can learn what the best way to make money online is.
Shouldn’t you want to learn from the best?
Sure there are many who claim to be the best, and there are many that are good.
Where can you find a program like the one outlined here?
Do you think I might have a vested interest and that when you finish reading this you might want to look further into it to get the answers to any questions you may have so you can get started?